Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Awesome!!

This Game i would say is wayy better than the first..alot moore options from playing punk, to ska, to hardcore, to metal. i love the little background story from starting small to getting big. my only problem is that there is soo much lag the game doesnt run so smoothly. if there is a way to fix such then it would be alot better and a little less frustrating...other than that...great job.

Turret Defence Turret Defence

AWSOME

I DIED ALOT BUT THEN I GOT THE HANG OF IT. THE LONGEST I SUVIVED WAS ABOUT 6 MINUTES. IT WAS ALOT OF FUN

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

sweeet

this was rele kick ass. i was blown away. i love punk music. u should make another one but have a bass player too this time. that would rele make my day cuz no punk song is complete without a bass.

Silent Death Silent Death

this was great

dude this game was insane. it reminded me of splinter ceel soo much. just like it. is that wat insired u to make it? i didnt think it was too hard tho. it was like normal. maybe its just becuz im too good at stealth games. i cant wait for the next one. keep them comin.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Yeah, it's kinda like a Splinter Cell tribute in ways. Glad you liked it so much, I may put a difficulty setting if I make another. Thanks for the review!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

this game was so cool

i liked madness interactive better but this was really cool. i loved it. tyher animation and the weapons were amazing. u should make another

Herd (Full) Herd (Full)

this was ok

this game is entertaining for like 10 min.

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

ok game

it was a pretty fun game. i liked it.

Project: Monochrome Project: Monochrome

holy crap

ok this game is like really extreamly cool. dude u rock for makin this game. and 70 levels of hardcore action. u must have really worked hard on it. awsome stuff man. awsome stuff.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

really funny stuff

i thought this was really funny

Flash Halo v1 Flash Halo v1

this was a great game

this was a great game and the graphics were really sweet. i think u should make another. this time u should add some stuff like bein able to take cover and that u have to eliminate the enemy in one area first and then u could move on. this was still a fun game.